Rounded spade tapered to a sharp point to give you extra impact for breaking up hard or compacted earth. Lightweight and maneuverable, the spade’s carefully contoured wide blade helps it punch above its weight when digging plots with heavy clay or root-laden soil. The blade is forged from rust-resistant stainless steel with a tread to protect your boots and make digging more comfortable. The polished surface wipes clean easily to keep your spade looking its best. Fitted with a solid ash shaft, strap jointed for extra strength, the spade is finished with a comfortable YD grip.
- Perfect for breaking up hard and compact earth
- Rust-resistant stainless steel blade
- Easy to keep clean
- Treads for boot protection and better grip
- Blade tapered to a point for extra impact
- Double riveted strapped socket