The Bulldog PD5CLINR Cable Layer is part of the Powerbreaker Insulated Digging Tools Range. Manufactured to BS8020, individually tested to 10,000 Volts and guaranteed to 1,000 Volts. This is the perfect tool for any contractor in need of a reliable and heavy duty cable laying shovel. Forged from one piece of steel this product is extremely hard wearing and makes working in challenging situations easier. The treads on this tool enables you to use more force and also acts as boot protection.
- One piece heavy duty fibreglass YD handle
- One piece solid forged blade
- Tempered for strength & rigidity
- Epoxy paint coated
- The collar incorporates a protective wear sleeve
- Round corner blades to dramatically reduce penetration damage to underground pipes and cables