With the New Year now well underway, we thought we’d update you all with the latest Bulldog News. Please remember to visit our Facebook page, Bulldog Tools Garden Club for lots of information as well as competitions to win shiny new tools.
Bulldog Tools are proud to announce that we will be launching a new range of garden tools later this year. Unfortunately, the specification, launch date and even the name of this new range is a closely guarded secret. However, we will be able to give you more details in the coming weeks – so keep following our blog and Facebook page for more hints!
On Friday 15th January, 300 supporters of Perennial, the gardeners’ royal benevolent society gathered at the Skyloft in London to raise funds at the ‘Party for Perennial’ event. As sponsors of the Charity, Bulldog Tools were delighted to be able to support this worthy cause with a donation of our Premier tools which were included in the raffle. Over £35,000 was raised on the evening, kicking off the annual HortAid fundraising campaign to help support horticulturists in need. For more information about Perennial’s work please visit: www.perennial.org.uk
More Great Tips
If you need some seasonal gardening tips for February, please remember to visit our Facebook page – the Bulldog Tools Garden Club. This month’s tips include ordering plug plants for the spring, to prune Clematis and a reminder to clean up the greenhouse ready for the new growing season. Each month we feature great up-to-date hints about all those jobs you should be getting on with in the garden! To see the February tips, just visit the Bulldog Tools Garden Club page here.
Last week we took our new range of Bulldog Tools to the 2016 Spring Fair at the NEC, Birmingham. The show is the UK’s premier exhibition for buyers from gift, garden and lifestyle retailers and over the week many thousands of visitors attended the show halls. The Bulldog Tools team were on hand to welcome both potential new customers as well as old friends and introduce them to our new tools. If you want to see our current range of Bulldog Tools, please visit: www.bulldogtools.co.uk
And finally, Bulldog will be exhibiting our great quality tools at plenty of other shows this year:
- 18th February 2016 The Garden Press Event for gardening journalists and writers at the Barbican Exhibition Centre.
- 24th – 28th May 2016 RHS Chelsea Flower Show for the general public at the Royal Hospital in London.
- 5th – 10th July 2016 RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show for the general public at Hampton Court Palace in Surrey.
- 20th – 24th July 2016 RHS Flower Show Tatton Park for the general public at Tatton Park in Cheshire.
- 12th – 14th September 2016 GLEE exhibition for garden retailers at the NEC in Birmingham.
- 2nd – 3rd November 2016 IOG SALTEX exhibition for the grounds care and estate management trade at the NEC in Birmingham.
So if you’re going to be attending one or more of these shows in 2016 why not come and say hello? We’d love to see you there.